建筑商供应有限公司.公司. (“建筑商供应有限公司.公司.)是根据本条款和条件向您(“客户”)提供信贷. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司.我方对贵方的信用展期是以贵方资产符合这些条款为条件的.
1. 验收. 接受建筑供应公司的信贷.公司. 表示您接受这些条款和条件. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 客户将合称“双方”.”
2. 全部协议:客户已执行[选择下列一项或多项, AS APPLICABLE] [Business Application] [Individual Application] [Contractor Charge Application] [Owner/Builder 信贷 Application] [Uniform Residential Loan Application] [Construction Loan Contract] and these terms and conditions (hereinafter collectively be referred to as the “agreement”) constitute the entire agreement between the parties related to 建筑商供应有限公司.公司.(b)本公司对客户的信用展期. 双方尚未达成任何谅解或协议, 口头或者, 与建筑商供应公司有关.公司.除非在协议中有明确的书面规定，否则不得延长客户的信用期限. The parties agree that to the extent that either party or its agents or representatives have made representations or statements prior to or contemporaneous to the agreement that are not expressly provided for in the agreement, 建筑供应公司.公司. nor Customer may reasonably rely upon such representations or statements unless they are expressly included in a written provision of this agreement.
3. 支付. 所有的付款应在客户收到公司的账单后到期应付, 除非建筑商供应公司规定的具体付款条件.公司. 已执行的信贷申请状态另有规定(在这种情况下，应以具体的付款条款为准).
4. 默认的. Customer agrees that if it fails to make any payment required by the credit application or otherwise fails to comply with these terms and conditions, its open account will be considered in default and will be charged a monthly service fee of 1 1/3% percent of the total open account balance including any prior fees. Customer agrees that this service fee is reasonable and waives its right to contest this fee by executing the applicable loan contract or credit application and accepting credit from 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 一旦客户的开立帐户处于违约状态，建筑商供应公司.公司. 可否要求立即偿还全部户口, 包括任何服务费, 是否可以拒绝向客户提供进一步的信贷，以及是否可以寻求其他补救措施.
5. 财务状况和变化情况的代表. 客户同意建筑供应公司.公司.客户的授信延期是基于客户在授信申请中的陈述. 客户，通过执行信用协议，授予建筑供应公司.公司. 同意采取任何措施，建筑商供应公司.公司. 确认客户的财务状况和历史, 包括取得客户的信用报告. This consent is deemed to be ongoing and Customer can only revoke this consent by paying its open account with 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 全额支付(包括任何未支付的费用)并结清其账户. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. has sole discretion whether or not to extend credit to Customer based on the credit application and Customer’s financial history and status. 如果建筑商供应公司.公司. 确定客户错误陈述了客户的财务状况或历史, 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 可以立即宣布客户的帐户为违约. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. also reserves the right in its sole discretion and at any time to require prepayment of some or all of an open account, or to require cash on delivery in lieu of future credit transactions if it deems such terms to be appropriate based on an initial or subsequent review of the Customer’s financial status and history.
6. 放弃客户对开户提出异议的权利t. The Customer agrees that it must provide notice – as described below in the section designated “Notice” – of any charge to its account that it deems to be mistaken or otherwise incorrect 建筑供应公司成立后20天内.公司. provides Customer with an invoice (at the time that Customer makes a purchase) or if Customer is not provided an invoice, 建筑供应公司成立后20天内.公司. 通过第一类邮件发送给客户每月的结算单. 客户同意，如果它没有在20天内提供通知, 客户放弃对费用提出异议的权利.
7. 修改、修改或取消. 协议不得修改, amended or cancelled except by express written agreement signed by an executive employee of 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 或接替他在建筑供应公司的职位.公司.. The only exception to this provision is for changes related to the address for notification as stated in the “Notice” paragraph below.
8. 可分割性. 如果合同的某一条款被认定为无效或不可执行, the Contract shall continue in full force and effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was omitted.
9. 豁免. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司.’s failure to exercise a right or remedy or its acceptance of a partial or delinquent payment shall not operate as a waiver of any of its rights or Customer’s obligations under this agreement and shall not constitute a waiver of 建筑商供应有限公司.公司.美国有权宣布立即或随后违约.
10. 法律的选择. 本合同受美国内布拉斯加州法律管辖并按其解释, 尽管任何一个州选择的法律或规则与之相反.
11. 通知. All notices shall be deemed received (a) when personally delivered to the party to be given such notice or other communication, (b) on the business day that such notice or other communication is sent by facsimile or similar electronic device, 全预付, 哪些传真或类似的电子通讯应立即以书面通知予以确认, (c) on the business day following the day such notice or other communication is sent by reputable overnight courier, (d)以美国一级邮件发送后的第三个工作日. 建筑商供应公司通知.公司. 必须寄给建筑商供应公司的市场经理.公司.地址:内华达州奥马哈市南72街5701号. 通知 to Customer will be deemed effective if sent or served on the address for Customer provided in the credit application. 为通知目的，任何一方是否需要更改其地址, 它必须通过第一类邮件以书面形式发送到上述另一方的通知地址.
12. 律师费用:如果建筑商供应公司.公司. 获得对自己有利的裁决(无论是仲裁裁决还是法院裁决), 客户同意向建筑供应公司付款.公司. its actual attorney fees as well as its actual costs that it incurs in obtaining the award in its favor and in defending against any claims by Customer against it. These actual attorney fees and actual costs also include any actual attorney fees or actual costs that 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. expends in attempting to litigate its claims against or defend against claims by a third-party related to 建筑商供应有限公司.公司.(c)本公司对客户的信用展期，或试图从客户的开户账户收取款项(e.g.为收回留置权或从产权公司获得付款而提起的诉讼). The phrase “award in its favor” means any final award (regardless of the appealability of the award) in favor of 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 而不考虑其索赔的百分比建筑商供应公司.公司. 实际上被授予.
13. 仲裁: Any dispute arising from or related in any way to this agreement shall be resolved via binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the National 仲裁 Forum (“NAF”), 但如有必要，该等规则应予以修改，以符合本款的要求. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. and Consumer agree that the arbitration will proceed as a document hearing and formally waive their right to seek a participatory hearing. 建筑商供应有限公司.公司. 消费者也同意放弃他们在仲裁中发现的权利. 如果由于某种原因，仲裁员下令参与听证会，建筑供应公司.公司. 且消费者同意任何此类听证会将在内布拉斯加州的奥马哈举行. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding upon the parties and shall be entered and enforced as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. 消费者在此提供其明确同意进入建筑商供应公司.公司. 对任何仲裁裁决所提供的条款的同意判决.
14. 授权. All authorizations of the Company required or permitted to be given herein shall be deemed properly given only if given in writing by an executive employee of 建筑商供应有限公司.公司.